You just got off work and get on the bus to head home. Instead of checking Twitter (again), you decide to do a little gaming. You pull out your portable console and the 2 bite-sized controllers, only to notice the person across from you is watching curiously. You offer up one of the controllers and play a round of Mario Kart. Turns out™, it’s hard for both of you to see such a small screen, and that little thumb drive of a controller is pretty awkward to maneuver with 2 hands. It’s the future of console gaming – and it’s awkward at best.
- Nintendo Switch Trailer
- Is the Nintendo Switch Destined for Failure
- Ars Technica Size Estimations
- Nintendo Switch Controller Concepts
- More Nintendo Switch Details
- Daring Fireball on the Switch